It is OK, not be OK.
reaching out and asking for help can be hard but there are people who genuinely want to help.
- Global: International Suicide & Emergency Hotlines (opencounseling.com)
- Global: List of suicide crisis lines – Wikipedia
- Australia: What’s covered by Medicare – Mental health care and Medicare – Services Australia
- Australia: Anxiety, depression and suicide prevention support – Beyond Blue
- Australia: Black Dog Institute | Science. Compassion. Action.
- Australia: Lifeline Australia – 13 11 14 – Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.
- Status Anxiety – Alain de Botton
- Living With It, A Survivor’s Guide to Overcoming Panic and Anxiety by Bev Aisbett | 9781460757178 | Booktopia